In no particular order…here’s my list. Please ADD to it..
– You can make & cancel plans on your own. Which means, no waiting up, no obligatory visits, no guilt of hurting anyone. Isn’t that just fab!!
– You can spend all that hard saved up money on YOURSELF, instead of gifts for someone else. More shopping for me, wat could be better!
– You are officially allowed to eye every candy in the bar. And there’s no conscious cribbing in your mind and telling you to stop.
– You can go to all the places you love without having to worry about someone else’s preference.
– You don’t have to hear the constant nags about ‘how much time you spend at the parlour’. So girls.. ready to spend the lazy afternoons in peace.
– There is more than 1 reason to go lingerie shopping and to feel pretty 😉
– No late night calls, when you dead tired and want to sleep. Phew!! such a relief!
– More time to gossip…
– Much time for all your fav stuff, watching ‘never been kissed’ for the nth time, reading M&B.
– You don’t have to pretend you’re intersted in that sport, that he so digs. Please I can watch all the drama series and feel great now.
– You certainly are off the worries about ‘how his friends are?’, ‘Is he looking decent to go out with?’ , ‘What are his weird secrets?’, ‘How many ex’s do I have to deal with?’
– Flirting, dating, unlimited…
– No more feeling conscious, ‘how much weight have i put on?’ .. okay, who am i kidding.. this will never go away. 😉
– No nightmares on ‘where is this going?’
that’s all I can get down, but you please ADD Up…
P.S: Was starting a rather grumpy and ranting post in the morning, but glad I finished this instead.