Hmm… Now this requires some thought, lots actually. I’ll try to be specific, practical and keep the list real and measurable, so by the end of the year I know where I have reached.
1. Complete my book. Gotta do this. Really have to.
2. Join an NGO – start any form of voluntary work.
3. Loose all the flab and get in shape – for good and stay that way forever. (PS: starting from Jan 1st week)
4. Become a pro guitarist (btw I got a couple of songs in my kitty already, next post will explain)
5. Buy a car. I don’t care how I do it, I need that.
6. Move to NEW YORK, or atleast start seeing some real hope on it.
7. Earn double my current salary.
8. SAVINGS!! can’t emphasize enough on this. THIS IS A MUST.
9. Stay in the game. I’m guessing the more people I meet the more clear I’ll get in my head as to ‘WHAT I WANT’.
10. Listen to that INNER VOICE. Trust my INTUTION and gut feeling. I can’t count the no. of times I’ve heard myself saying, ‘oh this did come to my mind but I didn’t trust my gut then’
11. I need control that ‘IMPULSIVE – say whatever comes to your mind instantly’ nerve. Actually, looking at last year, I have done it little, but some more control these.
12. Love myself more. Be good and love myself for it. (I’m so critical about myself, I am)
13. Swimming lessons – be a pro. This year its going to be freestyle & underwater. (right now I only know breast stroke 🙂 )
14. Jazz – Need to start classes again. I don’t mind going for Salsa either. Anyways i should be dancing.
15. Wardrobe – please need to get stuff and this is very much dependent on point # 7 and #8.
16. Get a PROMOTION!!! I think this should be done by mid-year i.e if I believe my ex-manager’s words.
17. Get ‘OK’ with what I do for a living. Ya, this is a major thing.
18. BE WHERE YOU ARE. Not in office and writing blogs or thinking guitar, not at home and having nightmares about work.
19. Finances – take control. Manage.
20. Life – manage.
21. overall – improve management skills.
22. Get extremely particular on TIME and make this a habit and not extra effort. Always on time for everything.
23. Get slim girl and stay that way. No more loosing and gaining and loosing ..and on so on stuff.
24. Think family and think self – need to manage these two efficiently. My scales are usually too much on either side and that leaves any one part being ignored.
35. BE HAPPY< LIVE< LOVE< ACHIEVE<GROW<MOVE<SEE THE WORLD<LOVE<ENJOY<IMPROVE<BRING JOY<BE HAPPY
Not too measurable ones there.. but that’s my list for now.
What’s on your list?